We offer a supportive, safe and motivating work environment.
Every week our employees come together—on board our trains and in our stations, maintenance centres and offices—to operate 420 trains across 12,500 kilometres of track. From coast to coast, we provide our employees with a safe, inclusive work environment where everyone’s physical and mental wellness gets the attention it deserves.
Here are a few of the benefits of coming aboard.
- Competitive total compensation and benefits package
- An excellent pension plan
- Annual vacation, parental and personal leave
- Hybrid schedule options (depending on the type of position)
- Unlimited access to telemedicine services
- A wide range of health and wellness benefits, with various flexible options
- Many train travel privileges for you and your family
- A company that is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in its workforce
- Numerous opportunities for career development, including training
We strive to ensure our employees’ work environment is as welcoming as the one we offer our passengers, and as diverse as the Canadian society we serve.